Kidz Retreat is determined to provide employee benefits that ensure the very best people want to work at Kidz Retreat. Some of the benefits we provide:
- Above award pay rates.
- Above award district allowance.
- Full shift allowance.
- Leave loading – 25% on top of ordinary pay rate for annual leave.
- Loyalty program – eligible for additional rewards after 3 plus years of service.
- Casual penalty rates of 25%.
- Training Allowance – paid up to 15 hours per annum (for TADP training)
- Paid study time for trainees contracted and eligible under the government’s traineeship scheme (must be deemed a Trainee)
- Special leave – a week’s leave after every six months of continuous service (In addition to the regular four weeks annual leave).
- Flexible working conditions – part time and job share options.
Training and professional development
- Study assistance – financial support with fees, study leave, use of centre resources and easy access to qualified staff for mentoring support.
- Training needs of staff are regularly assessed and both on and offsite training provided.
- Orientation Program – An extensive mentoring program is provided during orientation.
- Career growth – interested and talented staff are encouraged to progress their career within Kidz Retreat.
Here at Kidz Retreat we are recognised for our high standard of care and family satisfaction. You will be part of an outstanding team.
We ensure our centre is a lovely work place by creating a supportive team environment, offering experienced mentoring, training and professional development opportunities, flexible working conditions and rewarding high work standards and commitment. We also provide traineeships for the Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care Services and other qualifications for suitable applicants.
We are always looking for energetic, intelligent and dedicated staff, interested in working with our philosophy and committed to providing high quality care and education.
If you feel you would enjoy working at Kidz Retreat, please complete and submit the following form along with attaching your cover letter and resume.